This year Ben and I attended our wards Trunk-or-Treat with Cinderella- Haylie, Angel - Schoggi, Devil- Rainey, and my mom. Haylie gathered lots of yummy treats, and the poochies gathered lots of attention :D
A few weeks ago Ben and I were eating breakfast before attending church and I suggested the idea of tutu's for Schoggi and Rainey's Halloween costumes; well it was meant to be because just a few hours later it was announced in primary that the relief society was making tutu's for an activity! It was a fun activity and the poochies tutu's turned out perfect, they didn't even really seem to mind them. Schoggi even seemed somewhat excited this year to dress up and go out trunk-or-treating.
It has been such a fun tradition for us to go trick-or-treating with Haylie each year, I'll have to start brainstorming for next year :D
No comments:
Post a Comment