Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Trick or Treat

Halloween 2008 006

This Halloween we went trick or treating with Haylie Jo, the Egyptian Princess, Schoggi the Mummy, and Cody the Bat.

Halloween 2008 014

Halloween 2008 016

It was loads of fun :D Haylie really caught on to the trick or treat thing this year. She would go up to the door and when they answered she would say "I'm trick or treating!" It was really cute!

My mom and I sewed Haylie's costume this year, and it was quite the adventure! When we finally got the top bodice done without the skit attached I tried it on Haylie to make sure it would fit well over her warm clothes. She got really shy and quiet and finally said "Kami, can you make me a bigger princess dress?" It was so cute! I explained that we hadn't attached the skirt yet and that it would be a bigger princess dress when we were done :D

2 comments:

Jedda said...

You are sooo creative! I can't believe how big Haylie is!!! Good job Kami!

Aimee said...

I just got your Christmas card. You have such a cute family! Seeing you with all your dogs is making me seriously doggie hungry. Darn you.