Well, as many of you have noticed it has been quite sometime since I have updated our blog. My excuse, viruses stink!!
We were nearing the end of the semester with projects due, and finals to study for. You would assume with all the education we have that we would be fairly smart people; however, we were not smart enough to put virus protection on our computer when we purchased it this last summer.
Needless to say our computer was infected and passed away only moments after we scrambled to save everything we could.
Luckily we know some very smart people who helped us get it up and running before this semester started, so now I have no excuse and I will get everything updated.
Here are some photo worthy November moments :D


1 comment:
I've been thinking about you and how wonderful you are! It's so good to "hear" from you again. Good luck with the computer!
Post a Comment