Although this may seem extremely late to be posting about Christmas, it is really right on time. For Christmas day this last year we were at my moms house, and had a wonderful time watching Haylie Jo open all of her presents. She was so animated and excited, it was really cute! After opening presents with my mom we went over to my Grandparents house to continue our Christmas celebration.
Here are some fun pictures of Christmas Day.
This is a funny video of Haylie opening one of her presents. She didn't know what it was and wasn't sure if she wanted Rick to put it on her head.
Haylie was the little entertainer on Christmas, this is a video of her trying to catch TinkerBell. My cousin had a green laser pointer, and when she saw it she thought is was TinkerBell. She chased it around most of the night and finally tired catching it in a cup.
And finally the reason this Christmas post is not late..... Ben and I went to DisneyLand for Christmas. We just got back this last Monday, and had a wonderful time!! The weather was perfect and the parks weren't to busy.


3 comments:
Wow! I'm glad you were able to take a fun break together in such a fun place! I loved getting your Christmas card.
I am sooo jealous! Cute pictures from disneyland, I love the glasses!
Come to dinner on Sunday, we are planning on it. I'm sorry you've had a stinker of a semester so far. I am counting down days until graduation!
Ahhh, fun stuff!! Wasn't it great - good weather too!
Post a Comment