
Many people would think that one of the worst parts about wearing a cone would be the inability to scratch ones ears; not Cody. He has discovered that by just nudging our leg and looking at us with those irresistible big brown puppy eyes we can't help but give him the double action, dual hand, super ear scratch!
Cody's lab results came back today, and we are very happy to announce that Cody only has arthritis. The arthritis caused inflammation which caused Cody to lick it until it became raw and infected. He will be on a concentrated antibiotic and Prednisone to hopefully cure the nasty cycle.
Life in our house has been extra exciting with Cody and the cone! He has quickly accustomed to having it on and doesn't let it stop him from doing anything, he will just plow on through when it gets caught on anything or anyone. It has become a game in our house for both human and dog to race Cody down the hallway in our house to avoid being hit from behind as he tries to pass.
2 comments:
Hey sweetie! I love your blog! Yours looks like mine, it's all about the kids and rock crawling....the only things that matter! :)
I am so glad you found my blog! Yup, I'm engaged. Can you believe it?! I am just so in love, it is silly. The dogs look like fun. I don't remember you being such a dog girl but it looks like you have found your baby. Congrats!
Post a Comment