Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A little Brag about Ben

Ben moved into a new office at work this week, HIS VERY OWN. Along with his new office (that has 4 huge windows might I add) he received a new title: Manager of Operations.

Ben started working for NorthStar a year ago this November, after reluctantly leaving his job with VPI in Draper. NorthStar has proved to be a very good company to work for and Ben has really excelled. He is super excited about his new position, and I know he will do well. Ben is such a hard worker, and I am very proud of him.

4 comments:

Jedda said...

Way to go Ben!

belle said...

A room with a view is always nice. congrats on the promo! Where is this place, Northstar and what does he do there now that he has this new job?

Aimee said...

Nice upgrade Ben! Sadly, my trend with jobs is smaller paycheck and smaller office with every new job.
Right now I share an office, the size of yours (and my) old bedroom, with four other students. No joke.

Sherry said...

Wow! Way to go Ben. We love you both.
Mom, Dad, Cassidy